Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Morning Madness

....or as I like to call it "The day after Sunday".

As I watched the morning news today, I decided once more how thankful I should be that an early morning commute is not on my agenda for the day. A tanker truck ran off the interstate and burned blocking traffic from the north and on the west side of town, another wreck halted drivers for hours while road crews cleared debris. So goes the report most days for metro Atlanta! My mornings are much quieter in comparison.

Today's weather report says it will be mild and sunny promising a good day for outdoor painting! Later I'll post a painting....if I actually do make it out painting! Sometimes my best laid plans all fall apart in the urgency of daily "stuff".

How about your day?

I have a new granddaughter, Sophie Noelle, born on December 13th, and she is already the center of everyone's attention! Her smiles and coos light up the room. Thought you'd like to meet her too!





I'm her "Mimi"

Have a great painting day!!
carly

No comments: